10 SMORES ideas that will ROCK your SUMMER
Ten new family fun s'more making ideas that will rock your summertime!
1. Sushi Smores - Dessert is s'more fun with chopsticks!
photo credit: tastemade.com
S'mores toasted marshmallow milkshake with homemade fudge, vanilla ice cream, and a dark chocolate and graham cracker rim. They'll want to dive in!
3. My own childhood favorite combo - raspberry s'mores - delicious!
4. Dial up the color and add a sugar-rush surprise with cotton candy smores! Can you see these at a beach party?
5. Pretzel Peanut Butter Cup Smores... need we say more?
6. Muddled blackberries and buttered graham crackers elevate this take on smores - Blackberry White Chocolate Smores
7. Too hot for the fireside? Cool down with these Smores Frozen Pops! How easy would this be to convert to a refreshing coconut dairy-free version?!
8. Bringing Smores to the party? Keep little hands stick-free with these stand-out marshmallow smores pops!
9. Take that smore taste on the trails or to the park with this fab Smores Snack mix!
10. The totally elevated, farm house to fancy pants s'more: brie cheese and peaches with dark chocolate... dreamy and, bonus, you can probably eat more than one! Find the original recipe by JoyTheBaker for Grate, Pair, Share magazine here.
photo: joythebaker via wisconsincheese
Which is your favorite way to make s'mores? Are you a traditionalist or do you have a super secret tasty trick?
Leave us a note in the comments!