Reimatec Winter Gloves, Tartu in Cinnamon Brown
These gloves make winter easy to handle, come snow or slush.
When we Finns want someone to grab something, we say "Tartu". Dating back to the mid-1990s, these stylish gloves let kids grab things such as snowballs or ski poles, in style, flexibly and without losing their grip. They will keep busy hands dry and warm all winter long, so no wonder they are a firm favourite of Reima families all around the world.
The classic design makes these waterproof, snow-proof kids' gloves city-proof, too.
- Kids' winter gloves
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Reinforced palm, finger tips and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Soft, warm fleece lining
- Very warm bluesign® approved 70% recycled Primaloft® insulation
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist