Reimatec Winter Jacket, Tirro in True Blue
Reimatec winter jacket with a full range of functional snowsport details. Waterproof and breathable. Straight fit.
A Reima winter ski jacket that’s waterproof and features fully sealed seams. It’s a highly breathable garment for days spent outside, whether that’s playing with snowballs or traversing the ski fields.
Showcasing sustainable, bluesign® approved fabric with a safe repellency finish, the garment shields from snow, rain and slush. It’s insulated with flexible recycled wadding that keeps the body comfy and snug.
Adjustable cuffs, an adjustable hem, and a snow lock at the waist help lock out chills and moisture. There’s a number of pockets for storing essentials, while smart ventilation zips air perspiration.
- Juniors' winter jacket
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Durable material
- bluesign® approved main and lining material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Jacket and pants connector in snow lock
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable cuffs and inner lycra cuffs
- Adjustable hem, detachable snow lock at waist
- Ventilation zips
- Goggle pocket
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Water-repellent front and pocket zips for improved protection
- Skipass pocket on sleeve with Reima branded water-repellent zip