Reimatec Insulated Winter Overall, Stavanger in Jam Red
Chosen as Best in Test in Sweden, Norway and Denmark, this is our absolutely most durable Reimatec one-piece.
This Reima classic was born in 2014. Because thanks to its insulation and super strong fabric, it stands up to the weather of the ice-coated shores of the North Atlantic, just like the Norwegian city it got its name from.
What makes this snowsuit so special? For a start, it’s made from extremely strong, waterproof yet breathable material. The adjustable waist ensures a snug fit. Add a cozy detachable faux fur trimmed hood and foot loops that keep the hems in place, and you can see why it’s such a firm favorite.
Here’s what the independent Swedish testing site, Bäst-i-Test, said when it gave it top prize in 2018: “Warm without being sweaty, great resistance of water and abrasion, very good fitting, excellent value for money.” We totally agree, but more importantly, so do parents and kids all around the world.
- Kids' winter overall
- All seams sealed waterproof
- Very durable material
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Smooth polyester lining containing certified recycled fibers
- With bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester Fellex® insulation
- bluesign® approved lining material
- Safe, detachable and adjustable hood with detachable faux fur trim
- Elastic cuffs
- Waist adjustment inside
- Detachable, durable silicone foot loops
- Inner chest pocket with zip from size 116 onward
- Two zip pockets