Organic Cotton Face Mask - Rabbit
For every face covering sold, Piccalilly donates another one to someone in need.
This washable and reusable face mask covering is made from three layers of soft organic cotton jersey. The fabric used in this mask is upcycled from surplus fabric. This mask fits age 3 years up to 10 years approximately.
How to use:
• Always clean hands before touching the mask and after removing the mask.
• Hold mask by the loops and avoid touching the mask.
• Place the loops over ears to hold in place.
• Elasticated loops may need to be adjusted to fit the user. We suggested tie an overhand knot or manually stitch the elastic to shorten.
• Ensure the mask covers nose and mouth.
• Wash mask after every day.
100% Organic Cotton.
This is not a medical-grade mask, toy, or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face.
This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face while using. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.
This item is non-refundable.