Eco Waterproof Ski Jacket: Hawaiian SurfSale
Eco ski jacket made of recycled material for a softer and lighter surface. Insulated and designed for Scandinavian winters, approximate temperature rating of -20C/-4F. Designed for layering, which helps avoid bulk and allow for more flexibility.
- Snow skirt and adjustable elastic at the bottom keeps the snow out
- fleece lining in the hood, at the wrists, neck and at the back.
- YKK quality zipper covered with a flap.
- Removeable hood with snap,
- shade and elastic at the front which holds the hood tightly around the head.
- Outer zip pockets.
- Reflex Color Kids logos several places on the jacket for added safety.
- Waterproof with a tested water column pressure on 10,000 mm.
- Taped seams.
- Fitted shape for ease of movement.
Waterproof coating is Bionic Finish Eco, which is an organic and fluorine-free coating.
Gear is height accurate, please purchase by child's full height - not age - for best fit with grow room!