Embroidery Kit: Nevermore
There’s nothing “common” about the Common Raven. Keenly intelligent, ravens are entrenched in spiritual beliefs, mythology, and folklore around the world.
This smart fellow takes his name from the poem by Edgar Allan Poe, and like the real life raven it is in all black.
LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
=> Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
Each purchase supports women and children experiencing homelessness.
=> Small Print:
• The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
• Colors may appear differently on displays.
• Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.