Waterproof Snowsuit: Blue Nights
The best in winter fashion for outdoor lovers, in a one piece suit for skiing and winter adventuring!
Featuring fluorine-free Bionic Finish Eco coating. Breathable, windproof, and waterproof and insulated with fleece lining in the body, which insulates down to -22 degrees.
The suit features taped seams and interior windproof elastic sleeves with thumb holes, adjustable elastic waist and removable hood with removable imitation fur.
High quality zippers with button and velcro closure, front and sleeve pockets, inner non-slip elastic strap for sealing at the legs, reflective patches on hood and left leg, and removable boot straps.
A super stylish suit for all your adventures.
- 100% wind and waterproof, 8000 mm water column
- Environmentally friendly water and dirt repellent coating (Bionic Finish Eco)
- breathable, 8000 g / m2 / 24h
- thermal insulation designed for -22 ° F
- warm fleece inside body, silky poly lining in sleeves and legs
- detachable hood
- YKK zipper with chin protection
- safety reflectors
- integrated arm-cuffs so that no moisture or coldness can reach the skin
- removable boot straps
- robust Oxford nylon
- welded seams
Material: 100% polyester
Washable on warm (gentle wash - avoid overuse of detergents for best life & maintaining waterproofing)