Tubes - Knit Merino Wool Leggings: Sunset Park (Yellow)Sold Out
- 100% soft merino wool
- High, elastic waist
- Rib-knit for fit, flexibility & warmth
- Roll-down cuffs that grow with your child
Made from ultra soft merino wool, Tubes are machine washable at a cold delicates program, with a good wool detergent.
Tubes are meant as a second/mid layer, but many kids like to wear them under, over, between layers, or with no layering at all.
When it's chilly, wear Tubes on top of merino wool base layers. This combination of layering is a well-known method in Norway. When layering like this, it's easy to keep the kids comfy warm and dry all winter long.
If it's raining, snowing or gets windy, put a shell layer on top that is water/windproof.
The sizes are meant to last a long time, just roll down more fabric at the bottom as your child grows.
Inseam (inside of the leg to heal) measurements:
- 9-18M: 12"/30.5cm. Cuff rolled down: 14"/35.5cm
- 18M-3Y: 11.5"/29cm. Cuff rolled down: 14.5"/37cm
- 3-5Y: 14"/35.5. Cuff rolled down: 17"/43cm
- 5-7Y: 18"/46cm. Cuff rolled down: 20.5"/52cm
“I’m extremely impressed … I love that these pants are made of high-quality wool that's super comfy to wear without being itchy."
- Rockies Family Adventures
"The Tubes are like magical pants! They are designed to grow with your child and to be worn first cuffed and later uncuffed for more length."
- The Wool Life