Reimatec Kids Winter Mittens, Ote in Navy
These warm mittens give an outstanding grip on a snow shovel handle.
Reimatec Ote mittens became instant family favorites when they were first released in 1995. Since then, they have been our top seller every year. They are easy to put on and thanks to the adjustment, will stay on, too.
In Finnish, the word 'Ote' means grip. And that's just what these award-winning kids' mittens are all about: keeping little hands dry and warm, without compromising the grip. Come snowball fights or rain showers, these fully waterproof and extra warm Reima mittens help your kid to make the most of outdoor adventures.
- Toddlers' and kids' winter mittens
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Contains certified recycled fibers
- Soft, warm fleece lining
- Double insulation on top part of back side
- Very warm bluesign® approved 70% recycled Primaloft® insulation
- Strap for easy adjusting at wrist
- Reflecting label at back