Niffer Kid's Technical Rain Jacket Airflow 10,000 All Seams Taped: Estate Blue
When the fall is damp and cold choose this Niffer Kinder rain jacket for extended play.
This rain jackets features a detachable hood, Air-Flo 10.000 membrane, BionicFinish® treatment (free of naturally non-degradable fluoride compounds - FC-, PFOA-, PFOS-free) and all seams taped, which make them breathable, waterproof and windproof.
Reflective detailing for safety.
Material / Details
- Material: Air-Flo 10,000, 100 % polyester
- Washable on cool/warm, do not use fabric softener, line dry fully
- Water and wind proof (water column): 10,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 5,000 g/m²/24h
- Waterproof, breathable and dirt repellent
- Taped seams
- Reflective details
- Elastic cuffs
Our Scandinavian children's outdoor gear is sized in centimeters, with grow room built in. Simply measure your child's standing height. You can see more here.