Embroidery Kit: LighthouseSold Out
There is something mesmerizing about a lighthouse highlighted against the sea and sky.
The rocky coastline of Nova Scotia is dotted with these traditional beacons of both light and warning —at once they say “welcome home” and “watch for rocks”. Either way, they are classic seaside protectors.
LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
=> Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
Each purchase supports women and children experiencing homelessness.
=> Small Print:
• The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
• Colors may appear differently on displays.
• Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.