Adult Wool Damascus Quarter Crew: Silver
At the crossroads of some of the most scenic trails in America, the little Virginia town of Damascus inspired our most technology-packed hiking sock. Durable enough to take on major miles, this lightweight quarter-crew is the favorite of hikers and backpackers who prefer a low-profile boot or trail runner. Sourced entirely from US ranchers, the Damascus features a 19.5-micron merino wool knit that naturally regulates temperature and resists odor, as well as multiple ventilation channels and targeted full-density cushioning in traditional problem areas.
- Lightweight hiking socks with padding just where you need it
- Merino wool material for next-to-skin comfort
- Lightweight padding in the heel and ball of the foot
- 1/4 crew-length sock sits just above the ankle
- Seamless toe closure stops blisters before they begin
- Made in the USA
100% American Made
To ensure long-lasting comfort and fit, machine wash cold and lay socks flat to dry.
Small: US Women's 4-6.5
Medium: US Women's 7-9.5, US Men's 6-8.5
Large: US Women's 10-12.5, US Men's 9-11.5