Embroidery Kit: Moose on The Loose
Moose on the Loose was inspired by creator/owner Laurie Dolhan's wild man husband and her own ten years spent in the Yukon.
Do I hear moose calls? Mwah. Mwah. Mwah. Seriously. That's what a moose sounds like.
LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
=> Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
Each purchase supports women and children experiencing homelessness.
=> Small Print:
• The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
• Colors may appear differently on displays.
• Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.