Embroidery Kit: Hope Floats My Boat
Hook Line & Tinker creator Laurie Dolhan writes, "I have great admiration for the beautiful simplicity of Japanese design, and Hope Floats My Boat is my own playful interpretation and nod to the aesthetic. The pattern was created from my own original, hand-sketched illustration. A red origami boat on a sashiko inspired sea, this modern design is all about texture and contrast and is made using the simplest of stitches."
Your friends and family will undoubtedly be very impressed by your finished creation. Be prepared for adulation - and possibly a little envy too. (You deserve it!)
LEVEL: First Time Beginner Friendly
=> Included in the kit:
- pre-printed pattern on unbleached cotton fabric
- 15cm (6”) bamboo embroidery hoop
- embroidery floss
- embroidery needle
- stitch guide
Each purchase supports women and children experiencing homelessness.
=> Small Print:
• The fabric included is unbleached cotton with its own naturally perfect imperfections.
• Colors may appear differently on displays.
• Designs and instructions are for personal use only and cannot be resold or redistributed except by express permission.