Piou Piou Strategy Playing Card Game
A strategy game where the first player to get 3 chicks wins. To lay an egg and make it hatch, you need one cockerel, one hen, and a nest. Be careful: the foxes are on the prowl and will steal the eggs. Only the cockerels can stop them!
• An addictive game with a simple premise.
• Entertaining illustrations that players of all ages will love.
• Compact, easily portable box.
• Durable, high-quality cards.
• This product's packaging is FSC Certified (Mix)
Contents: 47 cards (6 foxes, 15 cockerels, 15 hens, 11 nests) and 18 eggs/chicks. Game rules in 10 languages.
Recommended for ages 5-99 years
Number of players: 2-5
Average Game Time: 15 min
Design by: Frédéric Pillot